babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Build Time - Delivery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Happy Christmas!

I have been advised that my car went into build on the 7th December and was completed on the 9th December.

I have been chasing the dealer daily; however they tell me that the car is waiting to be accepted by sales at the LR end before they can call it over for delivery to the Dealer.

How long does this process normally take, from your experience please?
Mine was completed 24 nov and I picked up 7th dec

However I did have to push the dealership to sort it out 'quickly'
From Build to dealership is approx 14 days Smile
My build to dealer was 11 days (8 Dec - 19 Dec)
Reading on here makes it sound so easy from build to delivery in a couple of weeks. Yet my dealer said it's gone to build but won't get my car until the 19 Jan. Just have to wait now as going way from Christmas & New Year, speak with dealer when I get back Smile
2 weeks for mine from start of build to handover to me!
(20-12-2011 06:09pm)V8M3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Happy Christmas!

I have been advised that my car went into build on the 7th December and was completed on the 9th December.

I have been chasing the dealer daily; however they tell me that the car is waiting to be accepted by sales at the LR end before they can call it over for delivery to the Dealer.

How long does this process normally take, from your experience please?

Similar story for me, went into build 1st December, collected on the 19th (and delighted I have to say after the wait)
Reference URL's