babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Privacy or Ugly Kid Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you think?

Ugly Kid

Privacy
Other than awful spelling, what is the point of this poll? Is it about whether you like privacy glass or not or merely what you prefer to call it?
(19-12-2011 10:33pm)Black Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Other than awful spelling, what is the point of this poll? Is it about whether you like privacy glass or not or merely what you prefer to call it?

I think CrawfsEvoque is simply trying to establish which option the majority have chosen, with humour!! Very Happy
(19-12-2011 10:42pm)LDT Wrote: [ -> ]I think CrawfsEvoque is simply trying to establish which option the majority have chosen, with humour!! Very Happy

Thumbs Up
(19-12-2011 10:33pm)Black Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Other than awful spelling, what is the point of this poll? Is it about whether you like privacy glass or not or merely what you prefer to call it?

Many thanks for your correction of my spelling; which was later corrected in the actual poll. What is the point of any poll? Let's just call it humour. Merry Christmas.
It is a trick question. If they are ugly, then privacy glass is the correct option Tongue Out
(20-12-2011 03:45am)JackMac Wrote: [ -> ]It is a trick question. If they are ugly, then privacy glass is the correct option Tongue Out

On that basis, do they do it for the passenger window?
I really don't like when people can see inside my car. Privacy glass from the dealer + window tints for the front that match the privacy glass!
Privacy glass is a mistake in terms of the aesthetics of the car. It’s a beautiful shape, especial the flank. The privacy glass spoils the line of the car visually by chopping it in half, reducing the perceived length and sleek appearance.
Also, it’s a bit drug dealer-ish. LOL Sorry, no offence meant !
Privacy,it's cheaper than plastic surgeryLaughing
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's