babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Digital Speedo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here the U.S. (possible all North American) Evoques doesn't come with digital MPH on the bottom right of the center display. Read a post on the web where someone in the US was able to display the KMH by going into the menu and choose KMH over MPH but when you choose MPH again, the digital display disappears. If any tech or anyone here who knows how to program where the MPH will show on the center display..... would be much appreciated!
Your vid - LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
(19-12-2011 10:37pm)LDT Wrote: [ -> ]Your vid - LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

You're telling me that doesn't happen when you drink Coke? Laughing

My buddy's (one driving the cars) roommate is a film major and they wanted to do a short commercial over the summer and wanted to use my cars. I had nothing to do with the vid accept provide the cars. Very Happy
(19-12-2011 11:23pm)LIONHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]You're telling me that doesn't happen when you drink Coke? Laughing

Not as yet, but I'm buying a crate tomorrow! Mr. Green !!
That video was a good idea, but for a commercial it runs way to long. Do you know how much it would cost to run that commercial during the Super Bowl... 3:22 = $20,200,000... lol
(20-12-2011 10:41pm)ApeelinZ Wrote: [ -> ]That video was a good idea, but for a commercial it runs way to long. Do you know how much it would cost to run that commercial during the Super Bowl... 3:22 = $20,200,000... lol

I'll definitely let them know. Good to give them others prospectives. Btw.....your screen name looks familiar. Are you on the CF....Chicago crew?
(20-12-2011 10:48pm)LIONHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]I'll definitely let them know. Good to give them others prospectives. Btw.....your screen name looks familiar. Are you on the CF....Chicago crew?

Yes, I used to be on the CF when I had my ZO6. I am actually from the SW Suburbs. I am currently looking at the Evoque because I think it would be a great all year round vehicle especially with Chicago's weather.
Small world! I was TCC5 on there. Had a 98 C5 torch red. Those were fun cars to mod. Did the stage ii heads and cam and also bought a ATI D1SC supercharger for it. I might have left while you just came on board.....sold the C5 in late 2003. Our group at that time consist of zx1100, vettewrench, slammed vette, intel55, O-Ace, Truck Guy, Mopar Jimmy, stillcraze, admiral blue, crznstyl, zr don, yerf dog among others. Probably some turnover since then. Still remember the hooters runs, D&Bs, bbqs, car shows, route 66 weekend and truck guy's car wash. Maybe we should start a Evoque Chicago crew next. Laughing

Btw....had to pay sticker on my Evoque. Best offer I got was a measly $300 off Rolling Eyes but it wasn't the color or interior I liked. Good luck with your search!Cool
(22-12-2011 03:13pm)LIONHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]Small world! I was TCC5 on there. Had a 98 C5 torch red. Those were fun cars to mod. Did the stage ii heads and cam and also bought a ATI D1SC supercharger for it. I might have left while you just came on board.....sold the C5 in late 2003. Our group at that time consist of zx1100, vettewrench, slammed vette, intel55, O-Ace, Truck Guy, Mopar Jimmy, stillcraze, admiral blue, crznstyl, zr don, yerf dog among others. Probably some turnover since then. Still remember the hooters runs, D&Bs, bbqs, car shows, route 66 weekend and truck guy's car wash. Maybe we should start a Evoque Chicago crew next. Laughing

Btw....had to pay sticker on my Evoque. Best offer I got was a measly $300 off Rolling Eyes but it wasn't the color or interior I liked. Good luck with your search!Cool

Yeah, they were a blast to mod. I do remember those guys. Problem was they always met way up north from me.

With your impressive garage you probably are/or were a member of every car and SUV forum on the net huh? Laughing

But I guess as we get older our tastes and needs do change. Thanks for letting me know that the dealers aren't dealing yet. Maybe they will come down alittle more early next year if they are not moving as fast here in the states as they would like. I am going to the Detroit Auto Show to check everything out 1 more time and to see anything new on the horizon before I make my final decision. So by Jan. 15th I will be in full vehicle hunting mode.

I was kind of holding out alittle to see if Stornoway Grey was coming back for 2012, but from what my salesperson told me it looks like it is not (She forwarded my color question directly to Land Rover) so I am probably going to go Orkney Grey Dynamic. Also, there is the 300 hp Evoque that might be coming out, but it might not be here for a couple of years. I am not waiting that long. Very Happy
(22-12-2011 03:52pm)ApeelinZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they were a blast to mod. I do remember those guys. Problem was they always met way up north from me.

With your impressive garage you probably are/or were a member of every car and SUV forum on the net huh? Laughing

But I guess as we get older our tastes and needs do change. Thanks for letting me know that the dealers aren't dealing yet. Maybe they will come down alittle more early next year if they are not moving as fast here in the states as they would like. I am going to the Detroit Auto Show to check everything out 1 more time and to see anything new on the horizon before I make my final decision. So by Jan. 15th I will be in full vehicle hunting mode.

I was kind of holding out alittle to see if Stornoway Grey was coming back for 2012, but from what my salesperson told me it looks like it is not (She forwarded my color question directly to Land Rover) so I am probably going to go Orkney Grey Dynamic. Also, there is the 300 hp Evoque that might be coming out, but it might not be here for a couple of years. I am not waiting that long. Very Happy

Definitely keep us posted if you get one. Taste do change.....but still keeping an eye on the C7 although I'll probably wait for the 2014 R8 or 991Turbo.

As for the 30 HP.....you can always use LS1/LS6 Edit or Steve Cole programing with Corsa or B&B Exhaust to get that.....oh wait...wrong car. Laughing
Reference URL's