babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Duel View Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one know by ordering the duel view screen, does this also give you the tv option as well as £600 odd seems alot of money just for a different screen than the normal one. Also with the tv option fitted, would having the duel view screen allow the passenger to watch tv whilst the car is in motion or can the tv only be viewed when the car is stoppedConfused:
I have the dual view and TV - passenger can watch TV while I'm seeing the SatNav on the move. Both of us can watch TV if the car is stationary and in park however.
Thanks,

What's the TV reception like on the move and did you have to order both options seperatly, or did the tv come with the duel screen??
Hi, I have the Lux pack so it was included - dunno about ordering separately.

Picture quality appears to be not so great on analogue but providing digital is available it is fine. I've not tested it much though so can't be sure of how often it might lose signal but I can tell you that the digital reception in my area doesn't work on my driveway or garage but picks up as soon as I'm driving down the road!
Outside of the UK the dual screen option is not linked to the tv option. Without tv there's still dvd's / USB video to be played and the dual screen also gives you a wireless headphone for the passenger. Not sure how it's like in the UK, but it's true that dual screen is an expensive option when specced separately.
I have dual view and TV. My passenger can see the TV regardless of what im seeing (NAV, Home Screen etc) and for some reason I am able to view full screen TV as long as I don't exceed 5mph. It comes in very handy in traffic jams.

It's also possible for a passenger to view tv and listen to the TV audio via the headphones, while I have music on playing through the speakers.
Hi Musher,

The Dual View and Analogue/digital television are two separate options at £600 and £510 respectively

Hope this helps

Steve
Reference URL's