babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Remote starting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the UK does not have parking heater but does have keyless start. Does any one think there is potential for a remote start gizmo?

I've fitted a remote start for the parking heater on the wife's disco, supplied by Bell Auto, so do we think the tech heads might fins away to use the keyless go to provide remote start.

Would be nice to just have look out the bathroom window on a morning, just click a button to have it warming up on the drive?
I have some future plans for this option but security of a running car will need addressing very first and will of course will determine if its actually pratical to do or not. It wont be for a few months but i have something on the cards Smile

Pete
(18-12-2011 02:36pm)bell-auto-services Wrote: [ -> ]I have some future plans for this option but security of a running car will need addressing very first and will of course will determine if its actually pratical to do or not. It wont be for a few months but i have something on the cards Smile

Pete

keep me infomed on this defo would have this done
I'll be interested in remote start if possible with keyless entry. Please keep me informed too.
Interested too..
I'm interested too!

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.
good news Pete, disco working like a dream!
Same here! It's this freezing weather that demands warm start!
Reference URL's