babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Todays the day, its born
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its my build day today, and after a little slump in my enthusiasm, its returned, can't wait now, delivery due on the 3rd Feb.

Very Happy
hmm, I had that same happy feeling on Dec 8 when mine went into build. ..... still waiting for update from dealer! On 13th it was still in bodywork (what ever that actually means!)
Mine is being delivered 3rd week of January, dealer never told me when it will be built.

So based on that would mine be built? I thought build to delivery was a space of a few weeks?

If yours is built, 3rd of February seems ages, is it going to sit in a field?? hope not!!Shocked
(16-12-2011 02:34pm)GibEvoque Wrote: [ -> ]Its my build day today, and after a little slump in my enthusiasm, its returned, can't wait now, delivery due on the 3rd Feb.

Very Happy

If yours in in build now I'm pretty sure that you will see it before February! Really pleased for you.
When I spoke to Land Rover customer services, start of build to delivery is 3 to 4 weeks.
Mike
I think that's a very conservative estimate from LRCS. Mine went into build on 14th Dec and is being collected by me on 23rd December. Fingers crossed the dealer can get the car onto a transporter early next week.
(17-12-2011 02:07pm)Mike Wrote: [ -> ]When I spoke to Land Rover customer services, start of build to delivery is 3 to 4 weeks.

mine was 2 weeks from start of build to delivery!
(17-12-2011 03:11pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]mine was 2 weeks from start of build to delivery!

Mine too
Reference URL's