babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dealer Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just been invited to a dealer (ironically, not the one I have my deposit with!) preview on Sat 7 May !!!! - anyone else got one !!!????

This is even before the Evoque Live dates - fantastic !!
Which dealer?

Nowt from my dealer Sad
Will let u know when I have spoken to my 'deposit' dealer and booked my space with the 'invite' dealer. However, you are over 300 miles away so unless you fancy that long a drive ....
(26-04-2011 06:27pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Will let u know when I have spoken to my 'deposit' dealer and booked my space with the 'invite' dealer. However, you are over 300 miles away so unless you fancy that long a drive ....

Thats a long way.......
Interesting???.......
(26-04-2011 10:32pm)GeordieBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting???.......

Very! - any news from your end?
I've been off today, first real day after the bank holiday so unless anything has come through today then I have to sadly say no. But if we have anything then you will all get details.
(26-04-2011 10:36pm)GeordieBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I've been off today, first real day after the bank holiday so unless anything has come through today then I have to sadly say no. But if we have anything then you will all get details.

Great, fingers crossed Smile
ok, we can all stop getting excited! its a preview day with lots of information available - but no actual car! i thanked them for the invite and then politely declined - being part of this forum gives more than sufficient information at the moment (and often b4 the dealers know!)
Thanks for the update ... I was busy trying to work out how to get down to your (invite) dealer. So looks like we'll have to wait until the Live events.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's