babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Finally got the Email I've been waiting for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy's and Ladies,

Just received an email from my dealer saying that I have a build slot for 20 Jan 12. Not to bad as I odered the car back end of Sept.

Now that a build slot has been given does this mean that VIN would have been issued and how long generally is it from buils date to delivery?

One other question, the dealer has informed me there is some confusion over some pricing of the options and that there is also a computive error and he's trying to sort the issues out. Even he doesn't agree with what LR are trying to do. Is there anyone with any legal background on this forum who may be able to help me out with where I stand on this?
same to me !building slot 20 januar
delivery first week feb.
I've been told delivery date to be 19 Jan but no mention of price difference or VIN no: order mine in march 2011 Smile
Congratulations on your news.

Yet more frustration for me though, I ordered a pure td4 months before you but still have no date.

So do you know which months allocation your car is from for your dealer? Is it part of the late november call ? or part of a new december call?
(12-12-2011 06:16pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]I've been told delivery date to be 19 Jan but no mention of price difference or VIN no: order mine in march 2011 Smile

Pure ordered Aug 11. Now built. Collecting next week. Strange.
(12-12-2011 07:14pm)CrawfsEvoque Wrote: [ -> ]Pure ordered Aug 11. Now built. Collecting next week. Strange.

But is yours an sd4 or td4?? the td4's have only started coming down the line recently.
I have no idea what month slot it has come from. After reading all the posts about build slots, I really don't think there's any real logic as to how it's worked it out?
If you have signed an order then the prices stated on that form are surely legally binding.
Reference URL's