babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Coupe and rear passenger height
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

Now that some of you have lived with a Coupe for a bit, has anyone had any 6ft + passengers sit in the back and, if so, how did they find it?

I ask because my stepson is 6ft 1in now (14yrs old) and he was my only concern when opting for the Coupe.
In my usual impulsiveness, I've chosen a Coupe without him being present to try it!

I'm only 5ft 6in tall so my seat will be further forward than most! Laughing

Cheers,
Stu
Hi there,mCheck out youtube and in particular the Fifth gear revue of the Evoque. I remember Johnny (who is well over 6ft sitting in the back and saying he had loads of room. YT
(11-12-2011 07:50pm)ytshome Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,mCheck out youtube and in particular the Fifth gear revue of the Evoque. I remember Johnny (who is well over 6ft sitting in the back and saying he had loads of room. YT

Cool, thanks Thumbs Up
I have the 5 door and my dad is 6ft and can sit in the back with inches to spare in headroom......... I do have pano roof though which gives a bit more height when the blind is open. Legroom wise was also ok but I am 5ft 6in so like you my seat was not right back. On the launch day I did see some tall guys sitting in the back of the coupe with ease, but that was for a few minutes and not on a drive.
(11-12-2011 07:56pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the 5 door and my dad is 6ft and can sit in the back with inches to spare in headroom......... I do have pano roof though which gives a bit more height when the blind is open. Legroom wise was also ok but I am 5ft 6in so like you my seat was not right back. On the launch day I did see some tall guys sitting in the back of the coupe with ease, but that was for a few minutes and not on a drive.

Thanks Smile

Looks like it'll be fine...New Year means the annual trip to the in-laws in Belgium so that'll truly test the space...
Reference URL's