babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque seems Good Value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had the car for a few days now and its arrival coincided with my taking my 911 in for service and they lent me a Boxster S Tiptronic which I really didn't take to. It may be a fine sports car, about the same price in basic spec as a loaded Evoque, but as a value proposition, it's nowhere.

Getting back into the Evoque after handing it back really underscored what great value the Evoque is. It's expensive compared to the competition but you forgive it that when the door clunks shut and you thumb the engine start button.
It's always nice to think that we spent our money wisely. I too think its worth the money and that LR have pitched it just about right. The value of the car will be strong second hand and that makes it a sound financial decision as far as cars are concerned.
Two people at the Rugby club today told me that it was their dream car and they were extremely jealous...this has happened on a few occassions since I've had it. Never happened with my GT3 or FFRR...so if that alone doesn't make it good value, I don't know what does!
Just got back from my dealers and they look totally frazzled, a transporter of Evoques turned up while I was there, they had people running every which way, I was rather hurried out with my little problem, not annoyingly so, but I could tell they had a lot on their plate and wanted to get on.

So its a sell-out, I took a risk to pre-order a car like this so early for the money it cost, but I could see it was the right thing to do and good value, Even if we don't have a single flake of snow, I'm pleased as punch!

I hope the dealers keep up with the demand and give good service in the years to come though. Can't get complacent!
Reference URL's