babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear vents blowing cold air...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Given that there are no dedicated temp controls for the rear vents, I assumed that the air coming out the back would simply be a product of the front settings. However, this does not seem to be the case as only cold air comes out despite the front being set to 24C. Am i missing something??

Thanks
Noticed that myself since I have mine set to 73F. I noticed that heat was coming from underneath the front seats
Noticed the same thing with my car this morning??

So are you saying that if you want it to be warm in the back you just keep the vents closed as the heat comes from beneath the front seats? and we just open the vents when cool air is required? I presumed that the vents would blow the same temperature air as the vents in the front of the car?

My car is due into the dealer on Tuesday so I will ask them what is 'normal' when it goes in....

Ali.
rear vents alibeau ! - how did you get those? Have you got RSE ?
(13-01-2012 11:48am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]rear vents alibeau ! - how did you get those? Have you got RSE ?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, I did indeed go for RSE Very Happy

Ali.
my evoque does the same thing.....I just close the rear vent.......
The rear vents are an option over here (yep something else that should be standard), glad I did not waste the money by the sounds of it.
alibeau did you ask dealer?
Sure I read in an earlier thread that it is only cold air from the rear vents,bit pointless really if that's true.
(20-02-2012 10:19pm)dspralph Wrote: [ -> ]alibeau did you ask dealer?

Yes, the answer was they only blow cold air, so keep them closed in winter and open in summer Shocked

Ali.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's