babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: From Wales to Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are some top folk on this forum, but today I'd like to send a shout out to LDT! Very Happy

Thank you so much for sending me a couple of EXCLUSIVE "babyRR.com" stickers all the way from Wales! I would think they are very rare in Canada!
I'm so not the paypal, online purchasing type - so getting these via snail mail was very appreciated.
I thought I'd place the reflective one on the back of my car first ..... also added a few pics to show the rear/front fogs for your viewing pleasure.

PS - And LDT, chauffeured Vancouver airport transfers anytime you are in town Smile
[attachment=862][attachment=863][attachment=864] [attachment=865][attachment=866]
Oh and this BW shot.......
looking good !
Hi Diana

Great to see the pics, your car is fab! I particularly like the black and white shot - very artistic!

The sticker looks good too!
maybe he can send some 200 miles south of vancover...hehehe and evoques and i will have a matching set...lol!
Very arty - and colour coded!
Looks great Evoqess, nice to see those winter wheels and tyres on! i'd recommend the mud guards!

Sticker looks good too, I havent got round to removing the dealers off mine yet. Mind you its popping back Monday so may leave it on till then, keep em sweet Wink
Reference URL's