babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: The Evoque has landed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=850][attachment=851]
Hi all,

Just taken delivery of our evoque......so totally worth the wait. Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing info and experiences....this helped us tremendously along the journey. Also like to say thank you for the fantastic service from the guys at Barretts Land Rover Canterbury (Simon Green, Sean Bell and the team) .... superb!!!

Here are just a few pics...Pure SD4 with tech and style packs......Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Well done, congratulations! Now, start making up excuses to go driving it! Even a trip to Ikea doesn't sound so bad anymoreLaughing
(08-12-2011 12:30am)JiiPee Wrote: [ -> ]Well done, congratulations! Now, start making up excuses to go driving it! Even a trip to Ikea doesn't sound so bad anymoreLaughing
Congrats, let the fun begin!
Nice! Smile
Congrats !
Enjoy!
Gorgeous, congratulations! Love the colour combo there.
Beautiful!
Thanks guys!!!
Just a quick warning to all owners ....be prepared for stares, photos being taken and today I was followed by a car behind me....a couple with a video camera screaming with excitment.
(08-12-2011 08:25pm)ZuluKZN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys!!!
Just a quick warning to all owners ....be prepared for stares, photos being taken and today I was followed by a car behind me....a couple with a video camera screaming with excitment.
Hey congratulations it looks great is that really a Pure with a contrasting roof colour? I thought you couldn't get this option with a Pure? If you can I might change my choice of colour.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's