babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Another new price list for the Uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.landrover.com/content/gb/en/P...DF_GWS.PDF

I see that the LR website has new pricelist for November onwards. Picking up from Octobers' changes I see that:

- Still no xenon for Pure
- Contrast roof now avaible for Pure
- Memory price increases to the single option price when specced with memory seats (was £135 cheaper before)
- No change to touch screen display size as 325W stereo is still standard in UK

I hope LR won't be cheeky enough to demand more money from people on the waiting list for dealyed cars. In my case they are not, but if they weren't I would be paying an extra £465
Interesting - what do you read on P5 to mean as being the std for 'the rear' in a Coupe? Reads to me like its back saying 2 seats as std !!

"Interior Seating, Features & Finishes
• Rear seat – 3 seat bench with 60/40 split (5 door)
• Rear seat – 2 individual seats (Coupé - 3 seat bench
a no cost option)"
And then P12 says 2 seat std, 3 bench seat nco !!! Boy is this gonna get confusing!

No Terrain Response or HDC in ed4 ! - didn't know that before
(07-12-2011 10:51am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting - what do you read on P5 to mean as being the std for 'the rear' in a Coupe? Reads to me like its back saying 2 seats as std !!

"Interior Seating, Features & Finishes
• Rear seat – 3 seat bench with 60/40 split (5 door)
• Rear seat – 2 individual seats (Coupé - 3 seat bench
a no cost option)"
And then P12 says 2 seat std, 3 bench seat nco !!! Boy is this gonna get confusing!

No Terrain Response or HDC in ed4 ! - didn't know that before

I fully agree as it says under the "coupe seating" options later on that 3 seat bench is NCO. I see they are still showing the "Rear vents climate control" available for £90 on their own but must be ordered with RSE (which many of us know is not the case!)
Re Coupe seats - I have sent a PM to Nick@LR for clarification - will post when I get a response
My dealer advised me that my prices were locked in and Nov/Dec increases would not affect me.
Reference URL's