babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Surprise & Delight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK we all know the RRE is full of S&D but having been a member of this forum for nearly a year now I thought I knew all there was to know about my new car. Well today I pressed the rear wash wipe squoosher and lo and behold the rear wiper and water jet did a wonderfully choreographed 6 – 10 sweep & spray to clear the back window. The spray automatically spraying between the sweeps and the blade clearing up the drips...... after a nice long wait. Most cars have the mop up routine but I’ve not seen the programmed spray before.

Just when you thought there was nothing else to surprise you.

I just love the way this car feels wonderfully over-engineered.
except the rear windscreen blade mount which snaps off in a whim....Crying
I really need to start figuring out what all the buttons are for... Still just loving getting in the car and having it do it all for me (switching on the lights, dimming the mirror, turning on the wipers etc.)
I love running my fingers gracefully over the touch sensitive interior light assembly while announcing "voila". Impeccable features one and all Smile
Really funny as I did exactly the same today and was only half paying attention to the rear wash spray so it took me a few seconds to realise it was spraying without me touching the button.
Reference URL's