babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: OEM Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just curious what OEM tires did your Evoque came with. Mine came with Continental CrossContact UHP which is a summer tire. Sad Wish it came with an all season tire.
Pirelli Scorpion All Season - 19" here.

What's your chassis number start with? Seems the earlier cars came with Conti's and they're now coming through with Pirelli's
Mine has Pirelli M+S all season as well. 19"
Seems the summer road tyres tend to put on the 20" wheels and dynamics from my experience.
Has anyone had a dynamic (20 inch style 6) with all seasons?.... Or do these always get Contis?
My 19" factory rims also came with Conti Cross Contact -but all seasons (M+S). Did not stop me from getting some Bridgestone winters as even all seasons aren't good enough for the mountain fun!
Any snow in Chicago yet Lionhead?
(05-12-2011 09:08pm)Rossy100 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone had a dynamic (20 inch style 6) with all seasons?.... Or do these always get Contis?

Not seen it with my own eyes, but I asked my dealer this question today and I have Michelin. Believe they are all weather tyres?
Tyre brand is listed on your build sheet - if you have your VIN number you can look it up on Topix and in the details it includes tyre brand.
On Topix it indicates mine comes with Continental, however in the showroom the demos I have seen with 19 inch come with Pirelli Scorpion. Over here no need for a winter tyre Smile
evoqess: So far no snow that stuck yet here in Chitown. We've had dusting where it stuck in the lawn but not on the pavement. The dusting on the lawn only lasted fo a few hours. We were lucky so far that we were on the warmer side of the system where we got rain but the other part (Wisconsin) got snow or lake effect snow where Indiana side got snow and we were dry. I'm sure we will get it soon and so I swapped my all season tires on my '10 E350 4matic to Blizzaks this morning. One question....so your OEM tires does say M+S and not UHP on your Cross Contact? My tire guy said this morning that UHP stands for Ultra High Performance (basically summer tire). I also have 19"s and hoping it's the all seasons like yours. TireRack.com is showing my OEM tire as the UHP and thought for sure it's the summer tire but now hearing your 19s are all season.....hoping that's what I have. I'll have to check once I get my car back from the service department tomorrow. Thanks!

Rossy100: It should say on the sidwall of your tires which brand tires they are.
Thanks..... Not getting my car until next June though unfortunately..... Was just wondering though re tyres as all weather would certainly be my preference!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's