babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Bigger Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dearest Evoque is over £50000 not £45000.
It would be great to have a larger boot but surely they can't make it any wider!
A bigger Evoque, but a smaller 1.8T motor? Umm...seriously?
(05-12-2011 05:52pm)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]A bigger Evoque, but a smaller 1.8T motor? Umm...seriously?

Might make sense as an entry level model if it doesn't gain too much weight over the current entry 150bhp
That makes perfect sense - and using ultra-high performance lower capacity engines are a trend in most automotive manufacturers now. RR would be expected by their shareholders to exploit the brand value and success of the current Evoque too both retain existing clients (trading up from current Evoques and down from larger products in the range) and win new name business along the way too.
Not unless they make the whole body using carbon-fiber...the 2.0T is already quite a vocal engine, 1.8T would be...umm...screaming? A 2.2T petrol and a 2.5T diesel is more appropriate, i think.
I always wished the current Evoque was bigger. Maybe it's our mentality...bigger the better. Laughing Might have a better presence and stance if it's bigger. I would like something beetween the RRS and the current Evoque. I'm all for it if it doesn't disrupt the lines and flow of the car.
A better idea might be to sort out the supply issues with the current Evoque before planning a bigger model.
Running before you can walk comes to mind
(05-12-2011 05:52pm)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]A bigger Evoque, but a smaller 1.8T motor? Umm...seriously?

The new engine is rumored to push out 160 - 175 bhp per litre
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's