babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Spec downgrade or web mistake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Has anyone noticed that when you "build" a pure spec car on the landrover uk website the touch screen audio has now bwwn replaced with a crappy looking smaller screen?? This is clearly shown on the interiro image but the touch screen appears when you select a trim colour.

So which is it to be?? I will not be happy at all if landrover have downgraded the pure spec!
Looks ok on my pc but I might be misunderstanding what you are saying.
[Image: captureaho.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Not sure why that is happening - just gone through build on 3 & 5 dr Pures and all got the 'normal' stereo when I build (before I choose interior trim)
wow....well that is very different! Where has that come from? I cannot see that they would have made such a big mod, so soon after launch!
It's not new, in EU markets this is the standard audio system / center console (unless you buy an optional Pure Pack).
But UK cars used to have the satnav standard which obviously looks different.
(05-12-2011 08:42am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: captureaho.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes it looks like that until you select the trim and it should change to the larger screen.

[Image: build]
It used to show the normal touch screen all the time, why has it changed? very odd, im suspiscious!
I actually think the set-up there looks pretty good until you factor in that the screen is smaller, but the appearance is smart imo.
That is the standard screen that Australian Pures get.

We either have to add on the Sat Nav ($3400)
or
The Pure Tech Pack ($4500)

There is no way i would want the small (5 inch) screen.

I am really surprised at how many differences LR have on model specs in each market.
Eg Our Pures come standard with a suede interior, with only small leather inserts.
You have to upgrade to the Tech Pack to get the full leather interior.

Do they think Australians are cheaper and will accept a suede like interior, whereas the UK demands leather? Weird. And yet we get Fog lights standard and UK doesn't. Id love to be a fly on the wall when those decisions were being made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's