babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Arrival Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't seen this question asked yet.

Did your fabulous Evoque arrive early, on time or late?
I'll vote first Very Happy
It's difficult to say whether mine arrived early or late because I had so many delivery dates quoted that it all depends on which one you use. However, if I take the very first date I was quoted when I ordered, 30 December, it's arrived early.
Early early early. Very pleased
the option "no idea" needs to be added
ED209 - the poll refers to when you pick up your car and how the time varied from when you were first given a delivery date.

So far the "early"s have it - didn't anticipate that! I know, 11 votes is too early to call it Wink
About 6 weeks later than I was originally lead to believe but I was misinformed by the salesman who is no longer at the garage. So it might have been on time Laughing
Should add a "Still Waiting" option too ...
After all the early dismay, it looks like LR are doing a better job than at first thought overall. Please vote if you have your car!!
(05-12-2011 07:16am)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]the option "no idea" needs to be added

This poll is about when your car was promised and when you get your keys to see how close LR come to fulfilling a projected order. Hang in there!
Told March/April 2012 when ordered in May 2011, but it arrived October 25th, so approx. 5 months early?

Does that make me the winner so far.................?

Ps please don't hate me if yours is late!
Reference URL's