babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What will this forum be like in the New Year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just had a look and noticed that the RR Evoque Forum is just over a year old.

I'm a fairly late entrant, joining in October when I ordered mine.

This is a great global forum with lively debate/discussions, as well as sound advice given by those in the know, also there are plenty of frustrations being aired, and at the moment we probably have a lot to be frustrated about .

You are all probably aware that at long last and probably not before time, members are increasingly getting that important phone call or e-mail with the GOOD NEWS.

From what I can see even more members will be taking delivery very soon or sooner than expected.

Is this forum going to be a much happier place come January.

I for one can't wait to hear the happy tales of new ownership, as long as it's not followed by the I've changed my mind and have it up for sale posts.

For those of us with long waits ahead of us this takes our mind off of it.

Bring on the New Year I say.
Yes it is a great forum & I for one will be a happy bunny as I get my car this week after an eight month wait Very Happy
My car too has arrived at dealers and I can't wait to share my experience with the vehicle. Caroline, when are you picking yours up?
(04-12-2011 08:06pm)DDX Wrote: [ -> ]My car too has arrived at dealers and I can't wait to share my experience with the vehicle. Caroline, when are you picking yours up?
Good news for you too DDX. I only found out yesterday that my car was completed so hopefully I will find out tomorrow a pick up date when the transport has been organised - hope they don't take to long! Confused
My car was at dealer 3 days after estimated build date so seems like they're turnin them over quickly. Hopefully I'll see you down there if we collect same day!
(04-12-2011 08:04pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is a great forum & I for one will be a happy bunny as I get my car this week after an eight month wait Very Happy

Hi Caroline, my car was also due to go into build on the 25 th November, spoke to my dealer yesterday and they are going to check tomorrow to see if it has been built and when they will get it. I can't wait either and I really hope that I don't get bad news of a delay.
Good luck with it and hopefully we will get them before Christmas
Red
(04-12-2011 08:54pm)Red Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Caroline, my car was also due to go into build on the 25 th November, spoke to my dealer yesterday and they are going to check tomorrow to see if it has been built and when they will get it. I can't wait either and I really hope that I don't get bad news of a delay.
Good luck with it and hopefully we will get them before Christmas
Red
Fingers crossed for you Red, hope it's good news!
Reference URL's