babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Evoque questions:-

Hi guys. 

Hope all are well.

Just some silly questions..
1. Has the dynamic got different panels to the pure and prestige and does it sit lower and wider?
2. How come the automatic evoque is faster than the manual? Its usually the other way round!
3. Did anyone order the spare wheel?
4. Does the exhaust note on the dynamic sound any sportier?
5. Any regrets on your options so far?...be honest!

Thank you guys

Great forum..should have made all range rovers like the evoque!
1. No they are identical to look at.
2. Because a computer works faster than the human brain
3. Why would you need a spare wheel?
4. The V8 in the Dynamic sounds awesome!
5. I didn't know there were options available... Damn!

Yes very silly... LRX...
Im still green..as it shows..but thank you phil.
Phil, I'm a bit confused! Why wouldn't we need spare wheels?
Spare wheel is an option.. But sarcasm was used.
Regarding the spare wheel, a number of folks ordered it and mentioned it does take up extra storage space below the boot cover that is quite useful but that's to be expected.

Thought about it myself but decided against it as I've never had a puncture for years and don't cover that many miles.
Thanks pat.
(03-12-2011 08:10pm)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Evoque questions:-

Hi guys. 

Hope all are well.

Just some silly questions..
1. Has the dynamic got different panels to the pure and prestige and does it sit lower and wider?
2. How come the automatic evoque is faster than the manual? Its usually the other way round!
3. Did anyone order the spare wheel?
4. Does the exhaust note on the dynamic sound any sportier?
5. Any regrets on your options so far?...be honest!

Thank you guys

Great forum..should have made all range rovers like the evoque!

1) The many body panels would appear to be the same, though the front and rear lower areas are completely different, the Dynamic gets an extra tail gate lip spoiler.

2) The automatic gear ratios are just a little bit closer together which will help acceleration, but in 6th gear the auto car's engine will be reving a little higher with a consequential hit on fuel economy.

3) Spare wheel? yes - a tin of gas with some goo inside it (tyre repair kit) isn't much use with a tear in a sidewall. If you do a lot of miles then it's a 'get you home' mindset kind of thing.

4) Never heard one

5) I'll let you know in 5 months or so....
(03-12-2011 08:37pm)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Im still green..as it shows..but thank you phil.

Let the devilish side get the better of me Twisted Evil

You need to know the history behind LRX... Tekno... but then maybe you do... Whistle
thanks stray and phil..
The only reason I asked about the exhaust sound was because of the sporty theme of the dynamic and thought it might sound the way it looks..either way its a lovely car but the prestige interior is unbeatable.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's