babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What Colour is Cirrus??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have seen quite a few pics of The Element Cirrus interior on this website and like the colour of it in those pics but those pics look nothing like the configurator pictures, the configurator looks way more grey and dark where as pics posted on this site, by the like of Berlin, it looks almost whiteish, which looks very cool.

If it is a boring drab grey then I will be changing.

Can people who have Actually seen in real life tell me if it is like the pics posted by members or if it is like the configurator.

Many Thanks Smile
Configurator way darker than in real life
Thanks Berlin, but does it look as light as in your Pictures, ie almost whiteish??
Probably slightly less white than the pics. Also has a lot to do with the contrast - the two rear sets being offset by the Lunar strip in the middle looks very light (and very white) while the the front being mostly Cirrus looks a tad more grey.

It is a pretty awesome combo with the OG exterior.
I would call it silver grey - its light but not as light as it looks in the pics. Try to find a dealer near you with a demo car with cirrus or at least go see the swatch book.
It's hard - looking at the on-line brochure/configurator I thought Cirrus was a kind of ash grey colour and yet in reality its a lot more vibrant silvery shade - yep you have to see it for yourself.
I think i will stick with it, not got much time to change now!!Very Happy

As long as it isn't like the Boring Mercedes Grey Leather Interiors, I want something much lighterConfused
Cirrus is indeed very light....

Just worth a mention.... I have been told that cirrus with white exterior is not a very good combo. It looks pretty drab, with no contrasting colours. That was my original combo but changed to red....
(03-12-2011 10:34pm)wbessada Wrote: [ -> ]I would call it silver grey - its light but not as light as it looks in the pics. Try to find a dealer near you with a demo car with cirrus or at least go see the swatch book.

I'm with wbessada on this. I've sat in a Pure in my dealers and although it is grey, it is a fabulous colour, but I don't know if it varies in any way when in a Prestige, it shouldn't do.

We opted for it on the Pure.
Cirrus and white exterior works well on my pure!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's