babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Happy Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
HAppy Christmas to all
Merry Christmas!
Arent we a little early tho? Very Happy
Ho ho hope you all have a great xmas I know I will in sunny Tenerife!
Unfortunately I wont have the evoque to take us to the airport but better late than never.
I suspect the delay with my car is because they have been using it as a model for lookers xmas card!
And Merry Christmas back-atcha James! May I add that the Evoque was the best gift I've ever given to myself Wink
Happy Christmas, everybody! Very Happy
(even though its 3 weeks away!)
Merry Christmas to you all, as the big day approaches are any of you planning anything fun in your cars over the holiday period?

Steve
Hi Guys,

Just quick messages to let you all know our opening times over Christmas. We are open Christmas Eve until 2:00pm, we are then closed until Wednesday 28th when we will reopen until New Years Eve. We Close New Years Eve at 4:00 and reopen on Tuesday 3rd January.

As always you can drop me an email or PM and we will get back to you ASAP.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from All of the Team at LPR.

Steve Thumbs Up
(12-12-2011 03:00pm)Steve @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to you all, as the big day approaches are any of you planning anything fun in your cars over the holiday period?

Steve

I am planning a nice trip over hartside pass early on christmas morning in the vx220. Assuming its not raining of course. No traffic and a legendary twisty road will be fun.

If i had the evoque a bit of off roading on the inlaws land might have been fun!

Merry christmas
Happy Christmas!
Yes, Merry Christmas everyone.

I had my early Xmas present and I hope that those still waiting get theirs soon.

Dai
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's