babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just noticed this from rearview mirrors after two weeks with my Evoque!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was picking up sushi tonight and put it in passenger seat, then went around to driver side. Looked down in the dark and noticed a cartoon outline image of my evoque on the pavement. Apparently the rear view mirror has a light that shines the image down towards the ground. Makes the $53K totally worth it!
They're puddle lamps and project from underneath the wing mirrors.
Well... that must have been a surprise...Very Happy
No offence, but people who don't know anything about the car they're buying, don't deserve to have received it already.

(Never mind, I'm sick of waiting.)
htweezer - welcome to the forum. Don't mind vision*R - he's only jealous.

Must have looked fab to see that for the first time on your own car!
(01-12-2011 08:06am)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but people who don't know anything about the car they're buying, don't deserve to have received

The joy of car ownership includes the pleasure of finding new things about the car.

Welcome to the forum htweezer.
You're right, I'm jealous of course, sorry for that remark. But it's also true I'm sometimes surprised of how little people investigate what they're actually buying for $53k.
(01-12-2011 08:06am)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but people who don't know anything about the car they're buying, don't deserve to have received it already.

(Never mind, I'm sick of waiting.)

It's called suprise and delight
(01-12-2011 03:52pm)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, I'm jealous of course, sorry for that remark. But it's also true I'm sometimes surprised of how little people investigate what they're actually buying for $53k.

A lot of people just go by the look of the car Vision.

When my wife bought her mini she bought it purely on looks. I specced it and added a few extras. She was delighted when she found out one frosty morning that she actually had heated seats!!!
(01-12-2011 04:17pm)evoque_virgin Wrote: [ -> ]It's called suprise and delight

Absolutely. My friend saw it a couple of evenings ago and said. Wow it's a spaceship. Personally I don't like the projection but there u go
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's