babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Roof Rails Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a favour to ask of anyone who has access to an Evoque with roof rails.....

Mine is due very soon and will have rails, I have on my C63 the Whispbar rails and was wondering if someone could measure the width between the rails (or point me to some address with the data) at the front and back so I can see if I can reuse them...?

Now I know Jiipee has just such a car so I am quietly looking in your direction!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance!!!
Hey,

Got only now a chance to make the measurements, I measured the distance of the inner and the outer edges of the rails from the front and back.

Front: inner 110 cm (43,3 in) and outer 118 cm (46,5 in)
Back: inner 106 cm (41,7 in) and outer 114 cm (44,9 in)
Thats Perfect!

Thank you!!!

Also - My current rails will fit!!

Thanks again, you have a saved me a lot of money!!
Wondering if you can fit roof rails after or do you have to have them done at the factory ?
(30-11-2011 12:58pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering if you can fit roof rails after or do you have to have them done at the factory ?

I'm fairly sure that these are a dealer fit option - not factory fitted.
Cool thx
Yes dealer fit. In Australia they about AUD$1500 fitted
(30-11-2011 09:55pm)Capital Wrote: [ -> ]Yes dealer fit. In Australia they about AUD$1500 fitted

Ouch....I was thinking of them but not at that price
They are £315/AUS$485 at Duckworth (site sponsor)

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk/landrove...uring.html

I believe that they can ship over to you also, you can easily fit them swell - instructions on the LR site (as well as with the item!)
(01-12-2011 10:13am)Gthornton Wrote: [ -> ]They are £315/AUS$485 at Duckworth (site sponsor)

http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk/landrove...uring.html

I believe that they can ship over to you also, you can easily fit them swell - instructions on the LR site (as well as with the item!)

Wow that's 50% cheaper than the non fitted price here (about AUD$1000) even with shipping it would a big difference. I have no idea why it is so expensive here.
Reference URL's