babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: £150 Voucher Direct From Land Rover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi all,

I have been reliably informed that LR have requested information from dealers about all customers with orders placed for an Evoque, with a view of issuing a £150 voucher to all, regardless of delay.... It seems that this is arranged by LR direct, and has nowt to do with the dealer.

Has anyone actually had a voucher through from LR yet? Reason I ask is that I have moved house recently, and LR had my old address..... Hope I have not missed anything!

No information if the voucher is for accessories yet....... Not sure what £150 would get you. Some dust caps maybe.... Pretty poor but better than nowt.
A but off topic but when my disco3 engine packed in they gave £150 voucher (seems standard issue) was able to use it for parts and servicing.
So in effect its a discount as it will probably just take their profit off .
Hi,
I am from Belgium, i have ordered on september to delivery may 2012 and i have receive nothing from LR, nothing too from my dealer.
Regards
Does your car have to be delayed? Or is it just a goodwill gesture from land rover?
Nope, it's for everyone..... Delay or not.
Really? So you think I would also qualify? I ordered in September, placed a £500 deposit down and am in the holding pool, delivery due June next year.

Does anyone have written confirmation of this offer direct from LR?

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.
No one gave me £150 Sad
Should point out that you need to have an order in the system..... and have a delivery date from your dealer.....
So that's a no for me then. Smile thanks for clearing up.

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's