babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Help needed to decide ive been offered a ex demo car from a dealer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a dynamic with lux pack, oakney grey, black leather for £45000, can collect it in Jan 2012. Now debating should I go for it or wait for my car that's been delayed until march 2012.
Is it cheaper than list for a new one? Is it the exact spec you want?

If not I would wait.
I guess the ultimate question is, is it what you want?
It's a lot different to what you've ordered both in price and spec. On that basis no.
It has ever thing I want except not too keen on the colour Sad. Just fed up with all these delays on my car, gon from nov to dec then Jan now 29 feb 2012. I guess I'd be 2nd owner hence lower than list price, not sure what the list on a Sd4 auto dynamic is as I ordered a Pure fully loaded, have asked for them to email me the full spec so wait until I see that and let them know on Monday Smile
(26-11-2011 02:14pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]It's a lot different to what you've ordered both in price and spec. On that basis no.

I think pice was it's about £6000 more than mine Smile there is also the question whether I'll get xenons on my pure as it's not available now on pure's any more.
Not liking the colour would be enough to say no. There are enough around on eBay and autotrader at list price from reputable sources. Not for me
You can have mine for £46k it's fully specified
Go for it...things happen for a reason...do the deal!!
fam1x, that is one highly specified Pure you've got on order there. If it were me I'd be seriously tempted, it is a dynamic, which is my preferred Evoque, but at the moment I cannot justify going the Extra 10k or so.

The Grey looks better in real life.

Your only real dilemma is will you get xenons and as builds seem to be coming forward, do you jump?

Good luck with the decision.
Id spend the money on the Dynamic than an over specced Pure of which you wont get paid back for when you come to sell it. but each to there own for there own reasons.

Pete
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's