babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Green Car Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some new info about the design process and some new photos

Also a shot of the non leather Pure seats (non UK) - they look nice.

http://www.greencardesign.com/site/galle...ue-testing
How do i break in to Gaydon! - they seem to have all the answers to all our questions (except for the latest ones about all the colour changes!)
Great find blackseries
(17-04-2011 04:35pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]How do i break in to Gaydon! - they seem to have all the answers to all our questions (except for the latest ones about all the colour changes!)

I was thinking of ringing them up and asking if I could visit. They can only say No. At one point I was seriously thinking about Mauritius (Dynamic with a Balck roof)- so to see it in the flesh would be nice. BTW I didn't see any Mauritius cars being readied for the "Events".
yeah, but none of the colours u did see r now available! if u do ring, and they do say yes then pls see if they'll allow another and i'll come up, whatever date/time.
(17-04-2011 07:31pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, but none of the colours u did see r now available! if u do ring, and they do say yes then pls see if they'll allow another and i'll come up, whatever date/time.

Will do.
(17-04-2011 05:43pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Great find blackseries

Second that. Thanks for the link.
Reference URL's