babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I got the courtesy car blues :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, I know - I'm only Evoque-less for maybe a day while my winter rims/tyres are mounted but how could they? My local dealership have given me a Nissan Altima rental Sad.
I am grateful for sheltered transport on a stormy morning but - this sedan is utterly soul less and feels so inferior to the Evoque. The 2.5l engine rattles, the interior just depresses me. The price premium of the Evoque is worth every penny.
Well ok, the Altima is half the price but has zero of the Evoques soul and style. I want my baby back Crying
Well at least you've got your baby! 20 hours to go until I get mine, and I'm pining for it....

On the bright side -- after your time with the Altima, you're just going to be that much more appreciative of your Evoque when you've got your baby back! Wink
(if it's possible for you to be more appreciative...., that is!)
Be grateful that you have got your car, some of us are still waiting (10 months now). And you are without yours for one day......god give me strength.
I feel for you Evoquess, every day I've had it it just grows on me more and more, It is such a fabulous car!

The tech all works fantastically and the driving experience is just sublime.

I just had to move my beloved Mazda to get something past it, and suddenly it just feels old and clonky... (perfect for DIY store car parks though!)

Good luck VJD with your pickup tomorrow

xxxx5... it's worth the wait, and enjoy the excitement of something amazing coming!
Yes, sublime Phil!Very Happy I just keep on appreciating the finer points of the vehicle and now the design and execution is top notch.
Less than a day now VJD, you must be absolutely counting down the minutes!
My apologies to the folk still waiting for complaining about losing my babyRR for a day - I think it's a positive sign that a new owner still feels so strongly after a month and was compelled to start a thread even!
Hopefully you will be likewise thrilled (and not trying to sell and return to a big daddy Rangie :shockSmile

And another local accolade - there can never be too many!

2012 Luxury Compact Utility of the Year

http://www.auto123.com/en/news/car-news/...tid=138014
Well I've got the rental car blues. This was a four year old Corsa, which actually wasn't as bad as it sounds, we then discovered that the tax and mot had ran out the end of last month though, so we had to change this for a Chevrolet Kalista (bleedin awfull!) Sad
Evoque gets built tomorrow tho, so hopefully not long now! Very Happy
haha, i had an altima rental when my C63 AMG was in the shop and it was the worst thing ever.
Reference URL's