babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: A couple of interesting twitter posts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Range Rover Evoque arrives at Euston Station. Pioneering marketing campaign for the all new Range Rover #Evoque http://t.co/0Tus4z8e

Check out the links for pics, looks awesome.

2. “@Overfinch: Staff are hard at work at the office working on the new #Overfinch #Evoque. Coming soon! Pictures to follow...”

Ohhh..will be interesting.

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.
Pity the marketing campaign doesn't hint at the dismal purchasing process. There should be a Government Health Warning: "Buying this car will expose you to all manner of incompetence and delays".
WTF
I frequently type up ''evoque'' in twitter to see whats up! i always find some cool posts over there, including mine!
I think they should lay off the marketing patter and concentrate on supplying the cars they have already ordered.
(22-11-2011 01:29pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should lay off the marketing patter and concentrate on supplying the cars they have already ordered.

+1
(22-11-2011 01:29pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]I think they should lay off the marketing patter and concentrate on supplying the cars they have already ordered.

(22-11-2011 01:37pm)LDT Wrote: [ -> ]+1

I believe marketing has nothing to do with production & delays!
(22-11-2011 01:48pm)vcruiser Wrote: [ -> ]I believe marketing has nothing to do with production & delays!

Wouldn't want to work for your organisationWink

A few cliches for you - but some LR could do with applying:
Left hand, right hand
co-ordinated business approach
all in it together
one joined up team
(22-11-2011 07:45am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Pity the marketing campaign doesn't hint at the dismal purchasing process. There should be a Government Health Warning: "Buying this car will expose you to all manner of incompetence and delays".

doesn't stop at pre sale
Just picked the car back up from the local dealer
Interior leather covered in dirty oil marks
(22-11-2011 03:37pm)stevehill Wrote: [ -> ]doesn't stop at pre sale
Just picked the car back up from the local dealer
Interior leather covered in dirty oil marks

oil? wow that sucks!
you sure its not detailing product?
Reference URL's