babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone seen Havana yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(17-01-2012 06:17pm)DannyEvoque Wrote: [ -> ][attachment=1225]Wink Hi! As a new member of the Evoque community , I'll give you some pics of the Havana coulour.... from Brussels car expo. Have a nice day!

Nice, colour - maybe for my next one Very Happy
I like it as well - nice find.
Interesting, any chance of bigger pictures please? Thanks for posting!
More pics on demand !!!

[attachment=1238][attachment=1240][attachment=1241]

(17-01-2012 07:44pm)ameer Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, any chance of bigger pictures please? Thanks for posting!

For "bigger pictures" I think you have to double click on the pics!!!!!
(19-01-2012 10:54am)DannyEvoque Wrote: [ -> ]More pics on demand !!!

For "bigger pictures" I think you have to double click on the pics!!!!!

Yes I know but they were still small Smile I was hoping you had some higher resolution ones.

Thank you very much, I really wanted to see this colour.
Havana is the colour I am thinking of going for so these pictures are most useful. However, I do not want to fully commit until I have seen one in the flesh so I will continue to keep my eyes peeled. Sadly I am unable to justify popping over to Brussels to take a look at the one there!
Wow, nice Havana )
Havana colored Evoque Owners pls make a pics Yr BRR
Ordered Havana , still waiting during Feb 2012
Hi Leomax, I've ordered a Havana but I'm not expecting mine until June so I will be looking to you to post lots of pics. I did say I would travel to see one in the flesh but not quite as far away as you are!!!
Just cancelled one order and gone to another dealer who are claiming a quicker delivery. They have a Havana customer car coming in in a couple of weeks and have agreed to take a load of pics for me. Will let you know what turns up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's