babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Pure - but why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since I am eagerly Very Happy waiting for my Pure to be delivered I thought I'd like to share some of my reasons for choosing Pure and hear other forum members thoughts.

I have to start by saying that the 5dr was always the only option I ever considered. Practicality, tiny bit more space, and I like the looks too. (+ got two kids...)

1. Prize: that's an obvious one. I could have possibly been able to get the Dynamic or Prestige but really wasn't willing to spend the extra!

2. Interior styling: This was the big issue for me since I will be looking at the car (hopefully) mostly from the inside. I am not a fan of the Dynamic interior. It's just too "Recaro-sporty" for my taste, and didn't like the color options either. Prestige then? well, i am not a very prestigious kind of guy and certainly don't want any wood panels. Leather in Prestige is great but got a leather upgrade for my Pure.

3. Exterior styling: I like some of the features in all three models but since I specced the fog lights and xenons there's not so much difference in the front. I like the silver front grille in prestige though but one in Pure is just fine. Number or shape of tailpipes was never an issue for me.

4. Extras: I could really get all I wanted to my Pure. I was pondering the magnaride for a bit but in the end will probably not miss it and surely was not willing to pay the extra for that.

I made my decision in february-march based on the pics that were available back then but have to say that I am happy and would choose more or less the same today!
Price for me, 30k is at the top of what i want to pay for a car. I could get finance and get a prestige however i just dont do loans/finance for cars and prefer to pay cash.
just price !
in holland is the basic price for a pure coupe eD4 + the start ! techhpack +_ 50.000 euros
and the other models +_ 10000 euros MORE !
Magna ride is the only extra I'm going to miss on my Pure, (as long as I get Xenons - slight sticking point there).

I considered a Dynamic & Prestige, but I still had to pay extra for either Metallic Barolo Black, wheel options and a couple of other items, still meant nearly 2K on top of base price.

So £36K for my Pure ticks the my box.
the difference between Pure and Prestige is just leather, and 19" wheels...low difference high price
Agree with you on all jiipee,value for money one of the main reasons and I could ,but did not want to pay more than £35k on a car.
I think the Pure is great value for money.
It looks great and performs well.
For me the pure has everything on it that I need.
Downsides: dashboard material quality, leather quality and no passenger seat height adjustment. If I could have upgraded these things, I would have chosen the Pure. Now I've ordered a Prestige.

@JiiPee You don't need to have wood panels in a Prestige interior. I've ordered brushed aluminium.
I had full intentions of ordering a 5dr Pure SD4 + Xenons + Roof + Fogs, until I went to the Evoque Live event and on seeing the Cirrus Pure interior and a Dynamic body kit and discussing the Adaptive Dampers I was convinced to upgrade. I would have liked the Surround cameras, Lux Pack, 825W stereo, Dual Screen and TV too, but decided they all just added up to too much for their value to me. (Having seen the Pure interiors since in showroom cars they are no problem at all)

I never noticed the TV was an option at all... rather like the idea of that! but never mind too late now Rolling Eyes.

The way it's gone with Pure and Xenon's I'm glad I did upgrade, but that was luck not judgement.

Interestingly at the event one of the salesmen said I couldn't get Xenon's with the Pure... To which I corrected him, I wonder if it was a mistake on the configurator all along...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's