babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear Air Vents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have been advised by my dealer that I cannot have the £90 Rear Air Vents, unless I have the £2250 rear entertainment package as well. !!! Anyone else been told this ? Is this correct ?

Thanks,
Deeside.
Yep - been this way since about May
This is probably unique to the UK. The Dynamic 5-door model shown in Brunei late October had rear air vents, but did not have the RSE.
According to my order sheet i have them in mine! And I surely didn't tick the RSE!
Will know for sure next week when I will collect the car!
I have RSE and rear vents and to be honest they are not worth paying for seperatly i dont think. They are only two small vents in the rear of the centre console just above the hole for the touch screen remote used with RSE that have an open and close vent flap control thats it.

Pete
i just speccd them, on the aus version its $190 extra
i don't have rear vents...but my children are actually very happy about it as they would rather have the storage compartments for games and sweets etc
I ordered the rear vents but definately No RSE , and have NOT heard that we cannot have them.
I will rarely have anyone sitting in the back, but they seemed cheap at $190 AUD,and because the Evoque is a premium car,i think it should have them just the same.
Guys, it's a UK thing. Anyone else (Europe, Australia) can get rear vents separately without problems.
It's one of those completely bizarre restrictions isn't it, just like no Si4 on a Prestige. The parts catalogue clearly shows two ducts coming back from the centre console to the vent assembly behind it and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why it's not available.

There appear to be, incidentally, rear firing vents under each of the two front seat squabs which I think will be useful in alerting your rear passengers if they haven't changed their socks for a month, or worse, have inadvertently brought dog poo in on the soles of their shoes. LR think of everything, apart from how to build the car on time and deliver it through a dealer network who give a damn.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's