babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Does the evoque come with a tool kit, warning triangle and first aid kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone who has taken delivery please confirm if the Evoque comes with a warning triangle, first aid kit and tool kit? I don't think I've seen them in any of the cars I've looked at but I may have just missed them.

Thanks!
The most important thing you need to have in the Evoque is the taxi fare home...
(12-11-2011 09:16pm)wbessada Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone who has taken delivery please confirm if the Evoque comes with a warning triangle, first aid kit and tool kit? I don't think I've seen them in any of the cars I've looked at but I may have just missed them.

Thanks!

Mine came with warning triangle, yellow vest and some tools, but this was put by the dealer probably because legislation in Spain obligates to warning triangle and yellow vest.
No safety devices. But I did get a cool stainless steel Range Rover mug (to keep my coffee wrm while waiting for the tow truck...) - oh dear, I'm becoming influenced by other posters lol!
Mine did not come with any of those but as I have them anyway I did not ask.
Thanks all, interesting that LR leave out such basic items which must amount to no more than £20-£30 - I hadn't even thought to ask the dealer as every car I've had previously has had them... but then again they were all german.
no it doesn't come with any of that!!
Reference URL's