babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Customer Services Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly apologies if I am repeating another thread.

Does anyone have an email for LR customer services, their website has only a phone number and address....

Many thanks in advance!

Very Happy
PM user on this forum Nick@LandRover who works for LR CS.
Marvellous, Thanks!!
You could just ring them,

I tried today since my cars in build, just to see what compensation was being offered for the delays. They genuinely seem courteous, helpful, and willing to do what they can. I was immediately asked if I was still mobile which I am since I can't do without, and I asked if there was any compensation for the delays to which they replied they'd discuss with my dealer and try to do something. They were glad I'd rang as you need to bring it to their attention if you have delays so they can get involved. The dealers not going to pass you on customer services.

I don't know if anything will get offered but certainly as a first enquiry they couldn't have been expected to do more.

So if you've been delayed ring them so they know... Ask what compensation is available based on your delay, and at least open a case number with them so you can follow it up with them if things get further delayed.
Reference URL's