babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just booked LR Experience....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hubby got a voucher for a half day LR experience when he recently purchased his RRS. I somehow managed to get my mitts on this voucher and have just booked us in at Peckforton Castle Very Happy When the lady asked what car we would like to drive I found myself uttering 'the Evoque please'....... Hubby doesn't need to know we had a choice Laughing

Booked it for early December so that's something to look forward to Smile

Ali Smile
Hi Ali

Was walking around there on sunday...sandstone trail (raw head)...beautiful part of the country.

What other choices did you have locally (cheshire / n wales) as I am about to book one as well and didnt know where to go.
(09-11-2011 12:38pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ali

Was walking around there on sunday...sandstone trail (raw head)...beautiful part of the country.

What other choices did you have locally (cheshire / n wales) as I am about to book one as well and didnt know where to go.

Hi!

Went onto the LR website - http://www.landrover.co.uk/experience. This shows the locations etc and then phoned the number on the voucher the dealer gave us. Peckforton Castle was the closest option for us, not too bothered how it compares to the other locations tbh, just wanted the easiest option. Apparently the voucher is for upto 3 people but booked it for just hubby and I.

Two time slots available, either 9am-12 or 1-4pm, so opted for the afternoon slot. Choice of cars but I think I can probably guess what you will go for Laughing I'm quite excited about it but will probably lose my bottle on the actual day!

Ali.
(09-11-2011 12:53pm)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite excited about it but will probably lose my bottle on the actual day!

Ali.

I'm sure you'll be fine once you're in the Evoque and have a great time. The instructors are usually pretty good at calming people down and encouraging those who are a little apprehensive.
Thanks Ali, will probably go to the Peckforton one as well as there are some great country pubs out that waySmile
(09-11-2011 02:24pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ali, will probably go to the Peckforton one as well as there are some great country pubs out that waySmile

Tut tut, the thought never crossed my mind! 'Unfortunately' for us we will have to come straight home as it is our girls school panto that night - oh the joys!!!

Very Happy
(09-11-2011 01:28pm)rchrdleigh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you'll be fine once you're in the Evoque and have a great time. The instructors are usually pretty good at calming people down and encouraging those who are a little apprehensive.

Oh good!!! As you say, I'm sure I'll be fine once I get going!!!

Thanks.

Ali Smile
I did the Peckforton one a few months ago.

It consisted of a quick demo off road by the instructor, a good on road test with a lot of info on the Evoque.

Then myself and my brother had a crack at the off road stuff. It took about 1.5hrs in all. A nice morning out.

The Evoque off road section was still being built up so Im guessing you will get much more off road then we did.
ExclamationExclamation
(09-11-2011 12:53pm)alibeau Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Went onto the LR website - http://www.landrover.co.uk/experience. This shows the locations etc and then phoned the number on the voucher the dealer gave us. Peckforton Castle was the closest option for us, not too bothered how it compares to the other locations tbh, just wanted the easiest option. Apparently the voucher is for upto 3 people but booked it for just hubby and I.

Two time slots available, either 9am-12 or 1-4pm, so opted for the afternoon slot. Choice of cars but I think I can probably guess what you will go for Laughing I'm quite excited about it but will probably lose my bottle on the actual day!

Ali.

Hah - just clicked the link and it says the website is temporarily unavailable - bit like my Evoque really.Laughing

And its still down - a day later !!
Reference URL's