babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: EvoqueLive ...free tickets !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just called Evoque Live about Sunday at Earls court. They say there will be 4 vehicles, only 2 Evoques!
(20-05-2011 10:54am)Photoparadiso Wrote: [ -> ]Just called Evoque Live about Sunday at Earls court. They say there will be 4 vehicles, only 2 Evoques!

Very, very strange Shocked How can you have an Evoque Live event where only half the cars are Evoques! Mad
On way to earls court now. If anyone from this forum is there say hi, I'm in a blue check shirt and green jacket!!
(20-05-2011 11:46am)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]On way to earls court now. If anyone from this forum is there say hi, I'm in a blue check shirt and green jacket!!

Please let us know your thoughts once you've been!
(20-05-2011 11:46am)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]On way to earls court now. If anyone from this forum is there say hi, I'm in a blue check shirt and green jacket!!

Big bloke at front entrance!
Camera ready - in at 12.30
Make sure some one starts a new thread with their feedback.
Hi all, first post on here. [/align]

Just got back from the 12.30 Evoque Live at Earls Court and can report there were 5 Evoques there (plus a sport and 1 full fat RR) - 3 evoques to play with in "the studio" and 2 just to walk past from the presentation on your way to the studio.

The 3 in the studio:

1 x Pure in 5 door - Indus Silver with Cirrus Leather
1 x Dynamic 5 door - Red with Black
1 x Prestige Coupe - White with Tan

I'll upload some of the photos I took later on.

Any questions ask away...
Will try and download some pics tomorrow when back home. Overall it was worthwhile. Smile liked the car, which is good i guess as I have on one order!!!
Firenze red looks great, gutted I can't get that colour.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's