babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Green for go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was not expecting that! My Evoque went into build on 1st November, told today it will be arriving in a couple of days! (Quite a turnaround when the original delivery date was 11th January). So, if you see a transporter coming down the M1 and there is a green beast aboard, give my new car a wave!

The future's bright... the future's COLIMA LIME!

Shocked
Great news for you! Do you mind me asking what you ordered? Apologies if its in your signature, im using the tapatalk app.
Sure...SD4 Prestige with privacy glass and couture interior with aluminium trim and two rear seats.

Tokenbod
Wow! Another "premature" delivery! Isn't that fabulous. Let's get a few more of these to counteract the negativity about delays. Enjoy the moment Smile
I can't wait to see your sweet Colima!!!!
Thanks, was just wandering for selfish reasons. Trying to work out what cars are coming forward and which are delayed, but thats for another thread.

Looking forward to seeing pics of it, must say I have a soft spot for Colima...
If my pictures come out anywhere near as good as yours I will be hanging them in my hall!

Tokenbod
Great news! Gives me hope that mine will arrive shortly. Was told on Friday that it went into build at the end of October but wouldn't be delivered until the end of November.

Hopefully this is wrong as the MOT on my FL2 is due on the 17th and I get it before then!
Thanks Bluebear, I know very odd, I was told end of November, now I have to get the logistics organised of handing over my old car to potential buyer earlier than
expected.

Tokenbod
Hurray for Green! Cool Hopefully mine will be close behind...or maybe even ahead of yours out the factory door, as mine went to build 31 October ... BUT ... it has to get to Switzerland, so it will take longer to get to me. Be sure to post pictures! Have you seen the colour in daylight? I saw one at the Geneva Auto Show, but in a special pavillion, bathed in a weird purple ultraviolet light that made it difficult to really get a sense of the colour (although I still sensed I would love it!). Plus the colour seems to look a bit different in every photos ... so let me know your reaction once you have it in front of your eyes, in only a few days time!
VJD...I have seen every piece of video footage that exists and seen every magazine photograph, but not yet seen in the flesh. Confident I will love it though!

Tokenbod
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's