babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Greetings......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I finally put a deposit for an Evoque coming into my dealer in the week of November 14. It's a Prestige,Sumatra Black with the Tan/Ivory/Espresso Prestige interior. I really wanted the Dynamic but the wait time is estimated by my dealer of March delivery but after reading the delays on here who knows when it will arrive. I was torn between the '12 Evoque or the '12 MB ML350 4matic so I decided to get both (ML350 still looking). Can't wait for the Evoque to come in and hope to learn alot about this car on this forum. Thumbs Up First mod....I already ordered the Dynamic black front grill from my dealer and side vents will be next...LOL. Laughing
(05-11-2011 12:42am)LIONHEAD Wrote: [ -> ]I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I was torn between the '12 Evoque or the '12 MB ML350 4matic so I decided to get both (ML350 still looking).
Shocked

Welcome along. P.S You got any jobs going? Wink
Welcome aboard
Thanks guys! Actually the ML would fit my work better as I need to carry equipment once in awhile to job sites plus I'll be trading in my Pathfinder and so I need another larger SUV. Therefore, the ML will be my work vehicle and the Evoque and '10 E350 4matic will be my fun cars during winter. I test drove the Evoque 3 times in hopes I won't like it but in fact I loved every time even more. This will be my first RR and so I can't wait. My buddy has a '08 RRS SC and it's been pretty much trouble free at 62k+ miles.

Anyone know of aftermarket accessories websites for appearance mods? I've had my XKR worked on by Eurotoys here in Chicago and also bought parts from Paramount Performance UK but they are more on performance mods than appearance mods. I've also bought some stuff from Mina gallery for the Jag but it looks like they don't have anything for the Evoque yet. Thanks. Cool
Reference URL's