babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Land Rover Experience in Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm looking forward to the even I'm going on Sunday to drive the Evoque hoping to get some pictures possible video Smile
We did OK with our booking then as I only booked it last Friday!!
I've never done one before, so it was all a new experience.
Thought Luton Hoo was good, and the instructor knew his stuff ( best bit was deomonstrating Planet Rock on the sound system - VERY loud, and no distortion !)
(03-11-2011 11:16am)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great. I've got a free half dayer to go on so will have to give them a ring. How does it work? Can I take the wife and daughter along or is it just for me?

Thanks

DG

How have people got these free half days???
I drove Evoque at Cheshire centre late September and was very disappointed with revised very short off road course and extended test drive. Im glad I had experienced Disco 4 and FFRR on full off road course.
(03-11-2011 07:37pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]How have people got these free half days???

Go to a dealer, have a test drive then either say I wonder what these are like off road and they may do the decent thing and give you a voucher or do as I did and ask for 2 then when I signed the order last Saturday i got a further 2. 2 because my brother-in-law is going with his girlfriend and is also hoping to get an Evoque.
Dealer I was in last week had a notice on the desk which said "take a test drive today and get a complimentary half day off road voucher" or words to that effect.
Sadly I wasn't able to take up the offer of either a test drive or off road experience but that is another story.
(03-11-2011 07:56pm)Red FR Wrote: [ -> ]I drove Evoque at Cheshire centre late September and was very disappointed with revised very short off road course and extended test drive. Im glad I had experienced Disco 4 and FFRR on full off road course.

Think you'll find that LR have mandated that all 1/2 day Evoque Experiences must include an element on road as well as off road. Obviously some centres have better off road facilities than others and you may get a better feel for how good the Evoque is off road by finding a centre with really good off road facilities rather than one with man made ones.
(03-11-2011 07:37pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]How have people got these free half days???

We (myself wife and two girls) all got given a little goody bag at the launch event at our local dealership, and when I got home we all had a half day invite! So I reckon just ring your dealer up and you'll get one.

DG
ok thanks.

wasn't one in mine....along with the missing key ring and USB....Sad
I received a half day LR Experience voucher when I ordered the car, going to Rockingham tomorrow morning with the gf. Can't wait to drive the Evoque again.

Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, stornoway grey.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's