babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Had to use the 4x4 on the evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My workers got the works truck stuck down a slippy lane covered in mud and leaves. I`ll also add the truck has snow/mud tyres on its drive wheels!!!!! The slope was more than the pic suggests, it was after the job had been completed. Look at the trucks tyres caked in leaves stuck to the mud

So the evoque came to the rescue, put it into snow/slippy surface programme and slowly pulled my 2 tonne truck up the slight hill out of trouble. A complete walk in the park, not even one wheel slipped at all on the evoque.

Had to use my dads evoque though, it was closer to the job. But for a car that can help in situations like this is just another feather in its cap

[Image: IMAG0367.jpg]
Quality!
Nice one...would an x1 manage thatWink
(02-11-2011 02:44pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one...would an x1 mange thatWink

instead of the works truck? Yes, I think so..! Mr. Green
Thumbs Up for the Evoque Very Happy

How do you connect up the tow rope? have you got a tow bar, or use the screw in tow hook?
(02-11-2011 08:53pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Thumbs Up for the Evoque Very Happy

How do you connect up the tow rope? have you got a tow bar, or use the screw in tow hook?

A section of the bumper comes out with 2 screws and exposes a towing eye. Had to check the book, because I couldn't work it out.
(02-11-2011 10:13pm)forest172 Wrote: [ -> ]A section of the bumper comes out with 2 screws and exposes a towing eye. Had to check the book, because I couldn't work it out.

Ah yes the infamous panel missing when they're on the transporter!
Reference URL's