babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: IPANEMA SAND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all

Has anyone seen an Evoque or other Land Rover vehicle on the road in ipanema sand please? Even better, does anyone own one and could post a photo?

Thanks
If you can wait a few days I'll be posting mine.
If you search Ipanema you should come up with quite a few.
Thanks Griff. I wish I had thought to carry out a search - Confused

Looks a great colour. I was going to go for white but I think this could look more classy and is certainly more understated. Plus with the order books getting fuller by the day, and white being the preferred option, Sand would be a refreshing change.

I think I need to get to the dealership to take a look at the exact colour, as monitors can skew the colours considerably. I look forward to seeing your pics, and thanks again.
I saw an Inpanema Sand Dynamic Lux with a black roof with the white/black leather & I thought it looked very nice indeed.
It is or was on Saturday at Guy Salmon in Maidstone.
No problem - the colour swatches the dealers have give it a much better look than the photos on here.
I just don't want to be part of the crowd!
I agree. I am also concerned that white will date (although am told it is the new black). I will visit the dealership tomorrow and make a decision once and for all.

Following that it will be the interior colour decision. I have never fussed about the spec of a car such as I am doing now, normally decisive! I think I'm getting caught up in the hype!

Would be great to see your interior pics also Griff.
Saw a whole lorry full of evoques yesterday at my local dealer. Black. Red. And ipanema. Looked great.
(01-11-2011 04:59pm)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Saw a whole lorry full of evoques yesterday at my local dealer. Black. Red. And ipanema. Looked great.

Thanks for that - Smile. Great news that deliveries seems to be accelerating.
Here is a pic of an Ipanema sand 5 door, not taken in the best lighting conditions unfortunately.

[Image: Ipanemasand.jpg]
be careful about looking at Inpanema Sand on other LR/RRs it is very model specific it looks stunning on the RR pretty good on the RRS and dreadful on the Disco 4 IMHO .

I like the one above with the smoked alloys ... if you are really worried about it dating in terms of colour i would go for Indus or Orkney.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's