babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Sunday Times - inGear - Clarkson Reviews Evoque...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whoops, had to dash out before I'd had a proper look ... now that I've come back and looked through more carefully, I've found it. For anyone else who has the Culture International insert in the (I presume) international edition, it is at pp. 44-45...
Try now Griff & DynamicRRV links should be working.
Cheers.
Me No See Nothing!
(30-10-2011 08:20pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Me No See Nothing!

If you know how to post images onto the forum, PM me your email and I'll send the scans to you! Smile
Here are the two relevant text pages in a doc which I believe to be readable.
Thanks for posting! Clarkson is my guilty pleasure - hate to love him, he is so potentially offensive with so many of his comments. Yet I am a bona fide fan! Top Gear is the best show on TV - maybe ever!
(30-10-2011 11:25am)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]Good review...

shame people think he is a tool though! He is a man who is not afraid to say what he thinks, (and what many others think) and doesn't get stuck with all the PC c**p that we are encumbered by these days. Good on you Clarkson.

+1 Very Happy
(30-10-2011 09:15pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Here are the two relevant text pages in a doc which I believe to be readable.

Thanks OP, and thanks cjfp for posting that, I was having trouble reading the pics.
Cheers!
super
even as a dutchman i don't understand every wordsetting-stylisch-fun-sentences
but i like it
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's