babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rubber mat set???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have the rubber mat set in my car, and think it`s strange that the rubber doesn`t go under the pedals. So during the winter that carpet under the pedals is going to get wet from shoes. Although my passenger set goes all the way.

Are the carpet ones the same?
Same thoughts here
Yes carpet mats are the same. Was hoping rubber ones would be better design but sounds like not!
at one stage I thought I`d got the LHD version.

also because the rubber is just like a sheet, without any grip on they are very slippy.

the disco 4 ones much more upto the job
I knew I should of kept my ffrr rubber mats!
Feel the same....was gobsmacked really...they are worth nowt. I have put an RRS mat in for the driver...doesn't fit of course but it covers all the erssential bits.
I wonder if there are different rubber mats. I was told my car would get the "premium" mats - "better than standard" rubber - but I'm sure my salesperson was pulling that comment out of the air as the dealership did not yet have accessory information.

Edit: yes, premium rubber defender_UK. Must be rubber from the premium tree lol!
uhm...premium carpet mats...or rubber mats...
(29-10-2011 09:36am)forest172 Wrote: [ -> ]at one stage I thought I`d got the LHD version.

also because the rubber is just like a sheet, without any grip on they are very slippy.

the disco 4 ones much more upto the job

Now thats a though ! what about using a LHD passenger side mat for the drivers side in the RHD car ?

Pete
The reason is for liability. Subaru had a world wide recall 3 years ago for a sticking accelerator due to car mats ( they replaced the drivers mat with a cut out) and lets not forget Toyota recall in the US recently. Ashamed but the corporate HQ covering their butts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's