babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mauritius Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Configurator states that this colour is not available to order until Nov 2011.

Has anyone been able to place an order for this colour yet?
(28-10-2011 02:46pm)JRL2W Wrote: [ -> ]Configurator states that this colour is not available to order until Nov 2011.

Has anyone been able to place an order for this colour yet?

My order is with the dealer, No.1 in the queue which they will submit in Nov as soon as it is available (along with the cirrus headlining) for their Dec build slot.

They cannot submit before then (also ratified by two independant LR sources)
Surely these new build options will be pushed way back now given the current mega backlog and delays.....
(28-10-2011 03:24pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]My order is with the dealer, No.1 in the queue which they will submit in Nov as soon as it is available (along with the cirrus headlining) for their Dec build slot.
Do you know if there are any other headlining options coming in Nov? I seem to remember reading on the forum somewhere that Lunar might be an upcoming headlining option too? Just thinking it might be a nicer match with pursuit than ivory.
Sorry no - was only told of cirrus to match the grey leather in the element interior
Reference URL's