babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: USB pen size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi peeps

Ive been playing today with my Evoque 1gig USB pen adding music in folders etc etc and i must say im very impresed wioth the sound quality.

The real question is and i must admit ive not looked in the book yet for this but what size USB pen is compatable and what pens are people using with good results as i just need a bigger one the Evoque 1gig is loveley and i have 2 but its just not eniough.

Pete
What about this Evoque USB stick (4 Gb)!

[Image: 41Xq1jBQNhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Xq1jBQNhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
And here is the Evoque USB mouse

[Image: 41xeEBVo%2BTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Hi Pete,

Have quite happily been using a 32gb pen drive in Mrs RSK's D4 for the past two years. I see no reason why the same capacity wouldn't work in the newer Evoque system which is newer.
I have 4GB evoque USB stick (the one that was given out at the here & now event) get quite a bit on it, there are a few on eBay. Can't comment on sound quality when played in the evoque as I haven't got it yet, works well on the laptop.
Thank you. I'll gave a dig arround for a 32 gig and poss also get something slightly bigger to test as well.

Pete
USB given out at the here and now?????? I never got one....Sad(((
@ defender_uk - nor did I unfortunatly, it was an eBay purchase only some dealers gave them out.
oh...shame....at least I am not alone....lol#
I going to get a 32GB Verbatim store and go netbook usb drive. They are tiny, won't get knocked and there will be plenty of room for all the other useless trash that finds it way into the cubbyholes.....

ALSO I meant to ask, how does the file structure work when you use a USB pen for your music? Is it how you organise it yourself (artist / album/ track etc) or does it make up its own structure?
I only ask as on my command system it invents its own useless structure despite my files all being nicely organised rendering it virtually useless.
Hi
Wow thats a small drive.

Ive added my files like this. All songs as Mp3 from the album i want including the JPG covers (though will not show in the car but saves me deleting them) in a folder with the relevent named album.

I then added each folder dicretly to the drive one after the other and they work a treet.

Pete
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's