babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Did My Dealer Contact Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As part of my discussion with the lady from LR over the memo I posted, she promised she would get my dealer Sales Manager to call me today to explain the poor level of service I have received from them. It's now past Close of Business. Your chance to vote on whether you think he called me!
I ticked the no box but having said that dealers seem to be good at contacting you once LR Customer services get involved.
Can I make mine a "Maybe"
Im going with a definate NO !!

I cant get my dealer to respond either, placed my order and paid deposit in July, still no build slot and no responce from LR.
I still have faith and so say Yes!
My dealer always gets back to me straight away, it is however after I have contacted him first.
(20-10-2011 06:48pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]My dealer always gets back to me straight away, it is however after I have contacted him first.

+1
is this hate on Land Rover day
My dealership 'Sales Manager' has offered a courtesy vehicle.. also, has e-mailed a letter to me from Colin Green (MD of LR) about the Evoque Delivery Delays!.. thank you..

So yes, my dealer has made contact and offered a solution until collection day, so i'm very happy to accept their terms.

I know a lot of us members are frustrated with our dealers, but until the factory are in a situation to where they can handle production demands etc, we have to respect this.. right or wrong....Sad
OK, no this is not hate Land Rover day, but unfortunately, the dealer did not contact me, which is disappointing.
(20-10-2011 07:39pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]OK, no this is not hate Land Rover day, but unfortunately, the dealer did not contact me, which is disappointing.

A few days have gone by, My bet is that he still has yet to call you ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's