babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: To all with delays... read this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have it from a very reliable source which I can't disclose that there is £150 good will compensation for all those with delays which can be taken as cash or accessories. This is over and above the courtesy car mentioned in the other thread.

Has anyone with delays been offered either proactively by their dealer or even been asked by their dealer if they are impacted by the delay along the lines of extra depreciation on current cars, cars already sold etc?
No cars available from my dealer.

£150 from over £40k's worth of car is pretty insulting. Would love to know how much profit LR is making from each car....
(20-10-2011 04:32pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]No cars available from my dealer.

£150 from over £40k's worth of car is pretty insulting. Would love to know how much profit LR is making from each car....

Same Dealer in Newcastle, same problem.. no communication, no cars available as a loner ....
When my car went pop vw didnt have any loan cars either, so they hired me a pasatt. No reason why they cannot do the same.

Give LR Customer services a call and let them know your dealer "can't" comply with their courtesy car scheme... it might help Wink

I completely agree that the £150 is adding insult to injury and in many cases the courtesy car is the real solution. However I remember the folks with the rear camera missing were not offered the use of the "incomplete" car while a new one was built - they were just offered £600... although my dealer said it was actually £200!?!
Well £150 will pay for one roof rail.... Just need a wheel to fall of it when it finally arrives and ill have the set!
Reference URL's