babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Crocodile Evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/mot...plash.html

Ok, the reviewer love the car BUT isn't 5 feet of water a bit deep? I think I'll stock to 50 cm puddles thanks.
And calling it "girly" Very Happy
40 - 50 mpg, anyone getting that?
100,000 units per yer, what a success story!!!! Very Happy
I love the first picture! looks fantastic, should have been used as a marketing shot, and the colour (in that context) really suits the car.

the 5ft seems a bit deep to me, he air intake is (I believe) at the top of the passenger wing, at bonnet height, so the car would have (should have) drowned. I suspect with a bit of editorial prowess added in, the bow-wave probably just rushed over the bonnet momentarily making it seem a lot deeper than it was.

But hey, who am I to deconstruct a 'The Sun' article Very Happy
(20-10-2011 08:07am)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]But hey, who am I to deconstruct a 'The Sun' article Very Happy

Of course, The Sun is known world-wide for the quality and accuracy of its journalism.
(20-10-2011 08:18am)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-10-2011 08:07am)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]But hey, who am I to deconstruct a 'The Sun' article Very Happy

Of course, The Sun is known world-wide for the quality and accuracy of its journalism.

Laughing
Reference URL's