babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Innovative Solution Required for Small Dog!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right...my good lady has a small dog...when I say small, think of big rabbit!! The thing is that we like taking him out getting all wet and muddy and as such don't want him in the front of the car, but in the boot. However, it will be a rubbish experience for him in the boot because he won't be able to see anything as clearly he won't be able to see over the rear seats.

I was going to get the Flexible Loadspace Protector, cut a hole in it, put some kind of netting in the hole and then have the single seat folded down so that I can get 4 of us in the car, and have the dog in the boot able to see through to the main part of the car. However, it looks like the load space protector requires the read head restraints to be removed which puts an end to that idea.

I can't be the only one with this problem...any innovative ideas would be much appreciated.
Seriously, it's a dog, just stick it in the boot!
OMG are you serious? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I am a massive dog lover, and love my dog more than some of my own family, but I have no intensions of cutting holes in anything so my dog can see out through the seats! Sorry no offence meant but I find this hilarious! Laughing

Actually if he's that small just put him on your lap or your 'good lady's' handbag!
(19-10-2011 08:13pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG are you serious? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I am a massive dog lover, and love my dog more than some of my own family, but I have no intensions of cutting holes in anything so my dog can see out through the seats! Sorry no offence meant but I find this hilarious! Laughing

Actually if he's that small just put him on your lap or your 'good lady's' handbag!

Oh my gosh here we go.

It's the little things that matter to us the most. Our dog is also about the size of a large rabbit, and travels really well in our cars, in fact it is hard to get her out.

My wife has said though that she (the dog) will not be allowed in this one though and it got me thinking about boot options.

So let's have some ingenuity from you then.
Laughing at Caroline!!
I can feel a "show us your dog" thread coming!
Another dog lover/owner here - and I'm elated to be getting a 5 door as accessing the rear seat on the Audi coupe for Sir Gary (the poodle) was a pain. The Evoque seems like a fantastic canine transporter - how lucky am I to have the privilege to be the designated driver! Sir Gary can ride where he pleases as long as his harness is secure of course !
Oh I forgot - elevated pet carriers allow a dog to look out and sit closer to the humans!

http://www.brookstone.com/CONSOLE-LOOKOU...7Cdatafeed
(19-10-2011 07:57pm)SW6RR Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, it's a dog, just stick it in the boot!

+1 agreed
Buy one of those plastic storage boxes with a clip on lid and put it in that, save getting your boot carpet dirty! Shocked

I guess you could drill a hole in the lid for some air... Laughing
Dog Hammock ©

Small waterproof wrapping blanket to secure the dog in (think Paris Hilton's handbag) that you then suspend between the front headrests.

I thank you....
Perhaps the local glue factory would take it? Or the local Chinese for their Sunday All-You-Can-Eat buffet?
You are all very bad people!
You are all very bad people!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's